I need a medication for my horse. How do I get a refill?
There are a few ways to get medication fills:
- Ask the office to send the medication with the veterinarian during your next appointment.
- Have the office drop ship the medication to your home or farm address.
- Order the medication through our online pharmacy: Welcome to MyVetStoreOnline
- Request to pick up a medication at the clinic. 24 hours’ notice is required.
- Request a written prescription from the office. Please include the horse, the medication name, quantity requested and current dosage. A written prescription will be provided to you via email within 1 business day to submit directly to a pharmacy of your choice.